Moving from Self Awareness to Collective Consciousness
Announcing a new program launching August 14th!
Mindfulness has become a buzzword in recent years, but it is only the starting point to greater awareness. In this six week experiential program we’ll begin with the sensory self awareness known as mindfulness but we’ll explore beyond this to a deeper and more expansive level of consciousness; one that is attained by disengaging the mind and becoming collectively-aware.
Content will include:
- Setting Intentions
- Self Awareness: Body, Emotion, Thoughts
- Systemic collective approach
- Building emotional autonomy and self worth
- Disengaging the mind
- Loving kindness + forgiveness
- Compassionate communication
- 6 x 100 minute sessions delivered online via zoom. Sessions will be a combination of practice, lecture, and group discussion/coaching on integrating learnings into day-to-day interactions.
- Asynchronous reading and viewing on our online platform
- Weekly reflections
- If you’d like a certificate of completion and CCE for this program, you will need to complete a final assignment and an individual evaluation session at $100 extra fee.
To register go to: https://learn.coacharya.com/courses/beyond-mindfulness